"When you let ungodly people entertain you with their ungodly humor and ungodly values, you are allowing them to convert you to ungodliness."
Ken Raggio (via justdia)
"If a problem is fixable, if a situation is such that you can do something about it, then there is no need to worry. If it’s not fixable, then there is no help in worrying. There is no benefit in worrying whatsoever."
― Dalai Lama XIV (via psych-quotes)
"Sometimes you can see things happen right in front of your eyes and still jump to the wrong conclusions."
― Jodi Picoul (via psych-quotes)
"It is not the failure of others to appreciate your abilities that should trouble you, but rather your failure to appreciate theirs."
― Confucius (via psych-quotes)
"1. Fall in love with someone who makes you laugh. Cliché I know, but if they can make you laugh, you’ll be happier. While a perfect smile, and toned body are nice, if they can’t make you laugh it’ll never last. You can only depend on physical features for so long.
2. Fall in love with someone who you look forward to sleeping with. Not in a sexual way, but actually sleeping. Sleeping with someone is one of the most intimate things you can do, so find someone who makes you excited to lie down in bed with after a long day.
3. Fall in love with someone who makes you do what you love. If you’re a writer, find someone who gives you a reason to write, and if you’re a singer, find someone who makes you sing,. Maybe you’re an artist; well I hope you find someone who fills your life with such passion that you create the most beautiful works of art this world has ever seen.
4. Fall in love with someone who makes you lose your words. I know it sounds weird, but I mean it in the most sincere way. Their presence in your life alone should make you so overcome with joy that you can’t even begin to explain. Losing your words can sometimes be the best feeling.
5. Fall in love with someone who makes you grateful. The person you’re in love with should make you thankful for not only them, but the little things in life. Being grateful is one of the most important qualities in life.
6. Fall in love with someone who appreciates the little things about you. Maybe they notice the way you talk faster when you’re nervous, or the way you look when you focus. The fact that they study you enough to pick up on the smallest things you do means more than you can understand.
7. Fall in love with someone who keeps your feet on the ground. While it is said that love should make you fly, I also believe that love should keep you grounded. It’s easy to let things, good and bad, get to your head. Fall in love with someone that will keep you true to yourself.
8. Fall in love with someone who knows they have bad days. Not everyday will be sunshine and rainbows. Some days will be hard, and even at times you will lose sight of why you have worked so hard to keep things going. No relationship is perfect, so fall in love with someone who knows that.
9. Fall in love with someone who is comfortable in silence with you. Quietness is powerful, and sometimes just needed. Find someone who can sit down and watch a movie with you without the constant sound of your voices.
10. And lastly, fall in love with the person who makes you the happiest. Regardless of race, gender, or societal views, love them and don’t be afraid. You deserve to be happy; so don’t cheat yourself due to the fear of judgment. Love is special and hard to come by, but I hope you find it."
Who I think you should fall in love with. (via brennanat)